New Lounge opens at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport
The Club LAS in Terminal 1 lounge offers plenty of space and features a variety of worthy benefits
April 11, 2019
Travelers heading to Las Vegas for conferences and meetings have another choice in lounge options with the opening of the new Club LAS today. The new lounge in Terminal 1 at Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport (LAS) is operated by Airport Lounge Development in partnership with Priority Pass. Thus, is it available to Priority Pass members and is also open for use by non-members, but they will pay a $40 fee.
The lounge has seating for 149 people and offers an array of experiences for travelers flying for business or pleasure. Travelers can access the new lounge space from the concourse level between TUMI and Brooks Brothers, near gate 33. A second lounge at LAS is also available in Terminal 3 across from gate E2. Together the two lounges offer seating for 315 guests.
The 7,000 square-foot Club LAS is divided into five distinct zones for all visitors to enjoy. These spaces include:
• A Productivity Zone serving as a dedicated space for business travelers. In addition to an abundance of electrical outlets, this workspace includes a desk-height counter, ergonomic task chairs, and access to a computer and printer. “Privacy” chairs are also available for travelers looking for a quiet space for a phone call or to read.
• A Relax Zone that features ultra-comfortable seating and ample electrical outlets, allowing guests the opportunity to socialize with fellow travelers or simply enjoy the sweeping views of the airport and Las Vegas.
• A Resting Zone features recliners and ottomans with convenient reading lamps and electrical outlets.
• A Replenish Zone offers table and banquette seating for visitors to enjoy a selection of food and beverages from a hot and cold buffet and a variety of all-day snack items. A separate bar with dedicated seating allows guests to enjoy complimentary cocktails and premium spirits. The Club LAS’ bar offers guests crafted cocktails and a variety of premium wines and beers. Travelers looking to enjoy non-alcoholic options can refresh at The Club’s “Hydration Station,” which offers fruit- and herb-infused waters. The Club LAS maintains a 100% plastic-less bar through the removal of all plastic drink stirrers and straws, replacing them with natural bamboo and compostable options.
• A Refresh Zone provides private restrooms and shower suites, offering spa-quality soaps and lotions to help travelers feel at home.
The Club LAS is available to Priority Pass’ broad membership – including Lounge Pass and Lounge Key – which represents a vast number of credit cards, banks and other financial institutions. The lounge is open daily from 5:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. PT. Other lounges available at McCarran are the Centurion Lounge for American Express Card members and United Club.
Las Vegas McCarran International Airport saw some 33,313,954 scheduled airline passengers pass through last last year – more than half of those flights were taken on Southwest Airlines.
Several international carriers operate out of Las Vegas as well. They include:
Air Canada rouge
CalJet by Elite Airways Condor Flugdienst