GOT Comes to New York with the Bookable Lannister’s Lair Suite
It’s game on in NYC for the popular Game of Thrones series with a chance to live like a Lannister at Refinery 29
April 9, 2019
It’s no surprise that millions of people have been anxiously awaiting to reunite with Jon Snow, Arya Stark, and Daenerys Targaryen for the eighth and final season of Game of Thrones. After all, the season 7 finale set a series record in ratings with 16.5 million viewers, according to Nielsen data.
To honor this highly-anticipated final season, NYC’s Refinery Hotel is creating “Lannister’s Lair,” a suite that will be available every Sunday starting this weekend and through the end of the season. Game of Thrones fans can book the suite and invite friends over for the ultimate viewing party or spend the day re-watching past seasons all leading up to the drama-filled Sunday night episode. They can toast the time with goblets full of wine and indulge in a themed room service menu with such dishes as Braavos Branzino and Dragon Snack.
A night in Lannister’s Lair includes:
* One charcuterie board, two entrees from the themed room service menu below, and two bottles of Refinery Hotel’s signature wine (choice of red or white).
* Braavos Branzino – Grilled Branzino: ginger, castelvetrano olives, almonds, crispy broken potatoes
* Feast of Winterfell – Pork Shank: braised collard greens, heirloom beans, pomegranate gremolata
* Braavos & Winterfell (Surf & Turf for two) – Grilled Branzino (braised collard greens, heirloom beans, pomegranate gremolata) & Pork Shank (braised collard greens, heirloom beans, pomegranate gremolata)
* Dragon Snack – Boneless Ribeye: 16oz boneless ribeye
The room brings:
• Fur throws to drape over your royal throne
• Mood setting “Dragon egg” candles
• Access to HBO and HBO GO to binge watch all seasons to date
This decked out suite starts at $569.
* photo by Allan Warren