Seabourn Sweetens Luxury Travel with Flash Sale on Suites
Significant savings are available for select sailing this year and next – if booked by end of April
March 3, 2020
Suite accommodations on Seabournare a sweet deal, indeed, at least through next month. The ultra-luxury small ship is running a Sensational Suite Savings event for guests looking for the best value they will find when booking suite accommodations on select 2020 and 2021 voyages. The promotion opens the door for Seabourn guests to experience the seas and coastlines of the world in luxurious accommodations on all-suite ships.
Seabourn’s Sensational Suite Savings is available through April 30, 2020. The benefits vary by individual voyage but may include any or all of the following:
• Veranda for Ocean View Suite Upgrades
• Up to Three Category Veranda Suite Upgrades
• Up to $600 Shipboard Credit per suite
• Up to $1,000 Air Credit per guest
• Up to 600-minute Internet Package per guests
• 50% reduced deposit
On top of all of the above, guests booking a Penthouse or Premium Suite on select sailings will receive up to $2,000 shipboard credit per suite and an unlimited internet package per suite.
“Our new Sensational Suite Savings is an exquisite enticement for new and returning guests to experience the many pleasures and comforts of the all-suite accommodations onboard the finest ultra-luxury resorts at sea,” said Chris Austin, senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales for Seabourn. “This is the perfect entrée to the ‘suite life’ from Seabourn, with significant savings and desirable extras for guests to take their cruise over the top.”
A complete listing of the savings, amenities, and select sailings applicable to the Sensational Suite Savings can be viewed here.
Seabourn brings spacious suites, many with verandas and all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home on board. The ships travel to many of the world’s most desirable destinations including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
Popular onboard programs include “An Evening with Tim Rice,” created exclusively for the line; “Seabourn Conversations” with special guest speakers and knowledgeable historians, naturalists, marine biologists, destination experts and others; Spa and Wellness programs with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s. Exclusive to Seabourn, The Grill is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, focusing on updated versions of iconic dishes. Guests will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes, as well as a range of other favorites like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken, and Lobster Thermidor, presented à la carte.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships as a brand owned by Carnival Corp. Standard services and amenities include:
• Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
• Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
• Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
• All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
• Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
• Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
• Tipping is neither required, nor expected
• Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
• World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
• All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
• Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
•Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
• Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO*
• Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
• An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
•Commitment to environmental stewardship and sustainability