Allegiant Launches Allways Rewards
Airline also announces the launch of 22 new nonstop routes on its winter schedule
August 26, 2021
Las Vegas-based low cost carrier Allegiant Air has introduced Allways Rewards, an airline loyalty program the carrier says is designed specifically for leisure travelers. The announcement coincides with the airline’s release of its winter schedule which adds 22 new nonstop routes.
Members in the new Allways Rewards program receive one point for every dollar spent at Allegiant.com, and two points per $1 for spending over $500 (excluding taxes and fees). Points are available for use 72 hours after travel on Allegiant and can be redeemed at the rate of 1ȼ per point.
There are no blackout dates or usage fees and no minimum requirements for redemption. And since points are awarded to the buyer rather than to an individual traveler, the Allways member will receive full credit for purchasing family travel, not just the cost of their own ticket.
Another key benefit to be added later this year, according to the airline: Allways Rewards members will receive a five percent discount on all airfare purchased at Allegiant.com.
Allways Rewards rolls out as the airline announces a winter schedule that adds 22 new nonstop routes, expanding service in 25 cities across the US. The new routes include:
- To Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS) in Florida from Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) and Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport (LAS).
- To Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) in Arizona from Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport (AMA); Flint, MI, Bishop International Airport (FNT); Springfield, IL, via Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport (SPI); Tulsa, OK, International Airport (TUL); John Wayne Airport (SNA) in Orange County, CA; Spokane, WA, International Airport (GEG), and Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP).
- To Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) in California from Des Moines, IA, International Airport (DSM), Indianapolis, IN, International Airport (IND), and Provo, UT, Airport (PVU).
- To Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) in Texas from Punta Gorda, FL, Airport (PGD) and Palm Beach, FL, International Airport (PBI).
- To Punta Gorda Airport (PGD) in Florida from Bentonville, AR, via Northwest Arkansas National Airport (XNA) and Austin, TX, via Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS).
- To Provo, UT, Airport (PVU) include from Houston, TX, via William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) and Palm Springs, CA, via Palm Springs International Airport (PSP).
- To John Wayne Airport (SNA) in California from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) and Sioux Falls, SD, via Sioux Falls Regional Airport (FSD).
- To Sioux Falls Regional Airport (FSD) in South Dakota from John Wayne Airport (SNA) and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, FL, International Airport (FLL).
- To Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) in Florida from Cedar Rapids, IA, via The Eastern Iowa Airport (CID) and Tulsa, OK, International Airport (TUL).
- To Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in Florida from Sioux Falls Regional Airport (FSD), Harrisburg, PA, International Airport (MDT), and Peoria, IL, International Airport (PIA).
Flight days, times and fares can be found only at allegiantair.com.
“A hallmark of Allegiant’s service is to connect travelers to warmer destinations where they can enjoy a variety of outdoor leisure activities,” said Drew Wells, Allegiant’s senior vice president of revenue and network planning. “And we’ve continued that tradition with this expansion by giving customers more affordable, nonstop options to visit Florida, Arizona and California during the fall and winter seasons.”