Four Seasons Invites Remote Workers to ‘Extend Your Stay’
Package includes benefits such as a personal concierge, complimentary WiFi and customized culinary and wellness plans
November 17, 2020
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has launched “Extend Your Stay,” a package of benefits for guests staying at the group’s properties for 30 days or more.
As more hotel brands, resort properties and even countries respond to the rise in remote working during the Covid-19 pandemic, Four Seasons has created a package that gives guests access to a number of exclusive benefits, including:
• Roundtrip transportation between the hotel/resort and airport
• Complimentary parking for one car
• Twice-weekly private fitness sessions with a personal trainer
• A personal concierge contact during your stay
• Private consultation on arrival with the concierge team to tailor your learning (for younger guests) and programming options
• Consultations with the chef and spa team to personalize your culinary and wellness plan
• Complimentary WiFi
The luxury hotel group describes the offer as “a truly immersive experience curated from start to finish by Four Seasons people, combining a love of travel with spaces designed to suit today’s unique needs.” The package is available at all properties globally and applies to any room type, including the group’s vacation rental homes and villas.