Vegas Chocolate Tour Only in Sin City
Valentine’s Day lights up the senses under the neon with this tour de jour
January 30, 2020
Americans purchase more than 60 million pounds of chocolate – and that is just for Valentine’s Day. Now chocolate foodies, lovers and lovers of chocolate can enjoy a new comprehensive chocolate experience whether in Las Vegas for meetings and conferences or for some adventuresome R&R.
The sweet side of Sin City can be found on the Vegas Chocolate Tour. The 4-hour tasting tour delves into the history of chocolate while sampling delicacies from world renown chocolate brands. Guests go behind the scenes of chocolate making at Vegas’ own Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Guests can see the famous “Welcome to Vegas” sign and ink out an eternal message on the iconic M&M’s candies at M&M World. Tours take place Tuesday and Saturday mornings from 9 am to 1:30 pm and with a special Valentine’s Day evening tour on Friday, February 14, 2020 from 4 to 9 p.m.
Delicious Points of Interest:
• Explore the 28,000 square foot four story M&M’s World Store, print your own messages on the iconic M&M candies, snap colorful photos for your Instagram feed, meet the M&M characters or shop for souvenirs at the only M&M’s World Store located in the Western US (other U.S. stores are NYC and Orlando)
• Explore the 13,000 square foot Hershey’s Chocolate World candy store housing more than 800 Hershey candies and chocolates and sample some of the dozens of varieties of flavors of Hershey’s chocolate kisses and Jolly Rancher flavors
• Stop at the famous “Welcome to Vegas” for an Only in Vegas photo opp
• Take the chocolate factory tour at the famous Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden
• Indulge in one of a kind decadent ice cream jars at Planet Hollywood
• View the world’s largest chocolate fountain at Bellagio
• Taste Chef Thomas Keller’s new K+M Extravirgin Chocolates bars and the unique hot chocolate at the new Dandelion Chocolate Store in Venetian.
Fun with Food
Foodies who want more than a sweet survey of forbidden calories can check out the latest selection from Lipsmacking Foodie Tours, now a staple for individuals, couples and small groups who want to check out the city’s hidden tastes along the Strip and Downtown. Afternoon and evening culinary adventures usually last four hours and satisfy a range of interests – from heart attack food tours to desert tours to booze tours to steakhouse samplings to the latest in five star dining as only Las Vegas can offer. Tours are fast, fun, mind and palate-opening and often involve making new friends.