Norwegian is releasing more than one million cheap seats for travel between London and the U.S., to get ahead of its summer 2020 flight schedule. Consumers planning next year’s summer holidays can now book affordable nonstop flights between London Gatwick and nine US cities starting at $199 one way atwww.norwegian.com/uk.
Norwegian has grown to become a leading transatlantic carrier offering reasonable service at great value fares. The airline uses Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft with free Wi-Fi and attractive schedules between London Gatwick and popular destinations in the USA and South America.
The deeply discounted seats are one-way and restricted to a travel period from March 2020 to June 2020 with frequencies and schedules that are subject to change.
* Boston (BOS) – $199.71 economy / $600,42 Premium
* New York (JFK) – $199.71 economy / $689 Premium
* Orlando (MCO) – $218.79 economy / $765.77 Premium
* Tampa (TPA) – – $218.79 economy / $765.77 Premium
* Denver (DEN) – $237.87 economy / $765.77 Premium
* Miami (MIA) – $244.23 economy / $765.77 Premium
* Austin (AUS) – $250.59 economy / $765.77 Premium
* San Francisco (SFO) – $250.59 economy / $765.77 Premium
* Los Angeles (LAX) – $250.59 economy / $765.77 Premium
“We will be releasing more flights in phases that make up the rest of our summer 2020 flight schedule but until then, we recommend that consumers book early to secure the best fares and their preferred seats on board our modern environmentally-friendly aircraft to the USA’s top cities,” said Matthew Wood, SVP Long-Haul Commercial at Norwegian.
Europe’s third largest low-cost airline will release the remainder of its summer 2020 program in phases over the coming weeks. The airline currently operates more flights to the USA than any other carrier from London Gatwick and is the only carrier serving Brazil and Argentina nonstop from the airport.
Norwegian is the third largest airline at London Gatwick, carrying some 4.6 million passengers annually.